DAIRY, GLUTEN FREE MEAL PLANS, DUBAI
DAIRY, GLUTEN FREE MEAL PLANS, DUBAI: Fully prepared healthy meals to my doorstep five days a week? Umm where do I sign up again??!
I decided to give meal plans another go after a two year hiatus – the last one was with Kcal and a disaster! My partner chose the meat option and I took the vegetarian one for a month – whilst he enjoyed every meal (5 meals a day), mine was the complete opposite, so this time I was on the hunt for a brand that actually enjoys creating a sense of taste for their customers.
GLAM GOURMET – They’ve got it spot on! Time is definitely a luxury a lot of us don’t seem to have these days. And so the glam and fabulous team decided to create gourmet, highly nutritious meals that are tailored specific to your body needs. What attracted me the most is that they cater to practically most allergies, intolerance(s) and dislikes. I am a very fussy eater (not proud of it) and live the phrase wholeheartedly ‘there is nothing like GOOD food that makes my day’! Honestly!
WHY GLAM GOURMET
- Gourmet cuisines are prepared by a Michelin star chef and a team of nutritionists
- The food actually tastes good…REALLY GOOD
- They do not have a standard menu so be prepared to be surprised everyday
- 5 meals a day that includes breakfast, AM snack, lunch, PM snack and dinner
- Multiple meal options include: Slim & Trim, Express Weight Loss, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Athlete, Paleo, Dairy Free and Gluten Free
- Delivered to your door step first thing in the morning
STANDARD MENU INCLUDES:
- Protein baked Banana and Blueberry Pancakes
- Soy yoghurt with almonds and Raspberry Sorbet
- Grilled Haloumi with Fresh Veg & Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa
- Fresh Fruit Medley with Mango & Passionfruit Sorbet
- Green Thai curry with Tofu & Butternut Squash Salad
PACKAGE PER MONTH: AED 2,500
Legit Vegetarian – I was offered options that I had never even heard of before! Very similar to Glam Gourmet, the concept is a fully plant based diet and the varieties ENDLESS – I kid you not! And being a vegetarian, gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant – this was absolutely Golden to me! The package included 5 meals a day plus a different detox juice everyday (be prepared for your system to be cleansed and I mean really CLEANSED)
WHY VEGGIE BOUTIQUE
- Kudos on the variety of options – I had a different option every meal, every single day of the month! How is that even possible!
- 6 meals a day that includes detox juice, breakfast, AM snack, lunch, PM snack and dinner
- Dietary requirements: Caters to intolerances and allergies
- The dishes are extremely flavourful and hints of Indian spices (which I am obviously biased towards)
STANDARD MENU INCLUDES:
- Detox Juice – Rose water lemon tea water, mint, infused with chunks of fruits and veggies
- Safron based dynamic Omega 3, avocado flaxseed, Oatmeal porridge topped with protein granola
- High Protein Avocado filafel
- Cauliflower baked casserole topped in white almond sauce served with hash brown pattie
- Tofu Zucchini Parmiango with quinoa / couscous palate
- Pre cooked broccoli, cucumber, tomato, pine nuts tossed in asian peanut pumpkin sauce
PACKAGE PER MONTH: AED 2,050